whovian tropes + wham lines
The Angels Take Manhattan vs. The Reichenbach Fall
*incoherent sobbing noises*
FUCK ALL OF YOU I’M DONE
THIS IS NOT OKAY! OKAY?
“Karen told me that she was having a meeting with Steven, and it was about them, or their departure. So I knew it was coming up and then it was confirmed. But at that point, it was sort of ages away, so we didn’t really consider it. It was like next year, we were like ‘Oh, fine,’ and we just, you know… And then it just suddenly dawned and crept on us all and we kept having these moments going, ‘God, this our last scene together in the TARDIS, and this is the last time that we’ll have an Amy, Rory, and Doctor scene in space or wherever it may be.’”
-Matt Smith [x]
They leave. Because they should. Or they find someone else. And some of them…some of them forget me. I suppose in the end… they break my heart.
Some left me, some got left behind and some…not many but some, died.
2.13 Doomsday → 7.05 The Angels Take Manhattan
- Death is a sassy gay friend.
- Mechanic!Dean should get inside me as fast as possible.
- Sam is the most beautiful moose in the universe.
- Nick is adorable. Or Lucifer, or whatever.
- Crowley/Bobby. Nothing else to say.
- Dean/Cas is canon. It just is, I mean, did you see those last scenes?
- The leviathan is a cockblocker.